Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Stephen W. Pournaras, Jr., M.D.
- Undergraduate – University Of Virginia 1975
- Medical School – University Of Virginia 1980
- Surgical Internship – George Washington University Hospital 1980 – 81
- Surgical Residency – George Washington University Hospital in 1981 – 85
- Joseph Boyes Hand Fellowship, specializing in surgery of the Hand 1985 – 86
Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand
“ Don’t Let Injury or Pain, Prevent You From Living An Extraordinary Life…”
Suffering From Carpal Tunnel?
Watch Dr. Pournaras’ Informative Video
About Fair Oaks Ortho Practice
Our friendly and professional staff are here to provide you with prompt and compassionate care. Please contact us today to make your appointment.
We Care About You…Our Patient !!We understand that you are coming to us for help. Suffering from pain can limit your daily activities and decreases your enjoyment of life. Please call us! Our commitment to support your journey towards recovery can help ease your mind. Read more about our comprehensive range of advanced treatment options for hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder issues designed to provide pain relief and heal as quickly, and as safely as possible.
Mon 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tue 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wed 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thu 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm